- When you need to improve cost-effectiveness in auditing.
Cost-effectiveness in auditing means doing right things in a smart way so that auditing adds more value than it consumes resources.
- When you need better daily data management.
- Doing right things is auditing
things that matter:
risk assessment of the subject matter and
taking account of them in
- Making audits in a smart way is
making things right in audit:
fort example by automating routines and and using innovative audit solutions.
Effective and efficient
is the exploitation of opportunities and experiences and new kinds of
techniques and tools.
that you might have never heard but which can help you much.
You will be surprised at things that can be done with Excel VBA macros, for example!
- When you need second opinion or professional advice.
- When you want to build an effective audit function.
Building a well-functioning audit function requires more than just adherence to
customization is necessary to achieve excellence
to avoid outsourcing.
There is no single model for an effective audit function that is suitable for all organizations.